Independence MAX Extended Footwell £49
Allows the occupant’s feet down either side of the front wheel. Extends the lower leg length by 5″ (12.5 cm).
Has slots for foot straps (supplied separately). We can also supply an Extended Rain Cover for the Independence pushchair.Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Lambskin Comfort Liner £44
It has holes at three levels for the shoulder harness straps.
Size approx. 40″ x 14″(102cm x 36cm)
Pelvic Strap £12
IMPORTANT – The pelvic strap is designed to supplement the built in 5 point harness it DOES NOT replace the 5 point harness which must be used at all times to secure the occupant.Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Independence MAX Roll Cushion £39
Extends the seat depth for the occupant with a longer upper leg.Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Independence MAX Standard Rain Cover £39
Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Rain Cover for the Advance Mobility Independence with the Standard Footwell fitted.
We supply the Rain Cover in a storage pouch to help you keep it in good condition.
The model shown has a dicontinued Independence colour.
Independence MAX Extended Rain Cover £39Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Foot Restraint Straps £7
Optional foot restraint straps which can be fitted to the Advanced Mobility Independence & Freedom models (not the Spirit or Liberty).
Size: 56cm x 2cm
We recommend that you take professional advice before using foot restraint straps as it may not always be good for the child.
Trabasack Lap Desk
The Trabasack creates a versatile desk or ‘tray’ for anyone sitting in a pushchair or wheelchair, providing a valuable space and practical surface for entertainment or work.
The Trabasack is a lap desk and travel bag with a firm flat tray surface on one side to work on, and a bean bag cushion which moulds itself comfortably to the shape of your lap or uneven surface on the other.
The various strap options and numerous attachment points make it ideal for attaching to a pushchair or wheelchair to stop it slipping off your lap or storing away/carrying when not in use.
2 x Long Straps with quick release buckles, use both as shoulder straps or one as a messenger bag, or one around the waist when sitting
2 x Shorter Straps, use either side to attach to a pushchair or wheelchair frame.Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Cup Holder £20
Easy to fit, the Cup Holder clamps to the handlebar.Click here to buy on our Advance Mobility website
Dual Action Mini Pump £15
Hopefully you won’t need a pump, but if you do need one then you might as well have a good one.
The Advance Mobility wheels are air filled, it’s part of the supension system which gives your child a smooth ride, but they do contain seriously thick heavy duty thorn resistant inner tubes to minimise punctures
It’s important to maintain tyre pressure if it is to low then the wheel rim may rotate separately to the inner tube causing the valve to be chopped off !
Pushchair tyres have standard Schrader valves – just like a modern bicycle or car.
• The Dual Action Mini Pump inflates on pull and push strokesfast dual action (inflation on the pull and push stokes)
• The Dual Action Mini Pump has a built in pressure gaugeintegral pressure gauge
• The Dual Action Mini Pump has a valve clamp lever on the side of the adapator headside lever valve clamp
• The Dual Action Mini Pump has an aluminium barrelsmart & durable aluminium barrel and shaft
• The Dual Action Mini Pump has a comfortable handle gripcomfortable handle grip
• The Dual Action Mini Pump is lightweight & compactcompact and lightweight
• The Dual Action Mini Pump takes Presta or Schrader valvesself selecting ‘Clever Head’ can be used on Presta or Schrader valves
• The Dual Action Mini Pump is supplied with a bike mounting bracketmounting bracket supplied with the pump does not work on a pushchair
Closed 24cm (9 1/2″) Open 36cm (14″)
Weight: 180g (6 oz)