Designed for the older child/young adult 10 years plus with a maximum weight limit of 200lbs (90kg). We can also supply a smaller version with a weight limit of 100lbs, the Independence model.
The larger seat can also be useful for a younger child requiring postural support where a seat insert (for example a Stabilo or BodyMap Vacuum Support Cushion System or even just Microbead Cushions) would reduce the capacity.
Advance Mobility Freedom:
• £785 + VAT(0%), supplied with Fixed Front Wheel and Swivel Front Wheel Options, Rain Cover and Lambskin Comfort Liner (inc. delivery to UK mainland)
OUT OF STOCK – PHONE FOR AVAILABILITY
The Key Features:
- maximum weight limit 200lbs
- 14 stone
Whatever unit of measure you use… its a lot !
Lightweight but robust aluminium frame
- lifetime frame warranty
- 12 months on wheels & fabrics etc.
Simple folding system
- folds flat easily…but long
Combi steering system, comes with two easy interchange front wheel options
- single 16″ wheel – ideal for jogging, rough terrain or general walking from “a to b”
- small swivel wheels – ideal for town use and other ‘smooth’ surface situations where high manoeuvrability is required
Padded reclining seat
- simple seat angle adjustment by rear straps
Running brake and parking brake
Quick release wheels
Five point adjustable height harness
- shoulder strap height adjustment
- adjustable length crotch strap
Rain cover included
Multi-position sun canopy
- machine washable fabrics
- heavy duty inner tubes (reduce punctures)
- large footplate with slots to fit Foot Restraint Straps (optional accessory)
- eligible for VAT relief when purchased for a child/young adult with special needs
The Freedom pushchair is not ‘Crash Tested’, it cannot be used for transporting a child in a vehicle.
Please note that this product is intended for outdoor use, due to it’s size it is unlikely that it will be practical for an occupant to be loaded in doors and then wheeled out through a residential doorway.
Whilst the Advance Mobility Freedom may be used for someone with special needs the hammock style seat may be unsuitable if they require postural management support, if in doubt please seek the advice of your physiotherapist.
If you would like to see the Mobility Freedom & Independence models in action there are some videos on Youtube of events staged by AVAPACE – Cerebral Palsy Association in Valencia.
AVAPACE Challenge Run: 50 10Ks in 50 hours
Avapace Run Challenge “24 hours Non Stop Marathon Valencia” solidarity running